Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nordwald - Podany Christmas


What a smart looking group! It turns out I did take pictures the first night we were in KC at our friends Lindsay and Travis's house. We did a small present exchange and we were given a package of fake mustaches for Bob (thanks a lot linds) and an ice cube tray with pirate skull and cross bones (SO COOL).

Travis gave Lindsay the cutest beagle puppy for their anniversary. Her name is Emma and she is now three months old and a little rambunctious at times. Here she is trying to remove my sock.


After a wonderful dinner of Mi Ranchito we got our guitar hero on and did some jamming. Bob and Travis played most of the time while Linds and I laughed.


We really had a great time hanging out, it was just like old times! Hopefully we can do it again next year. Maybe we will even get to have Siena and Emma meet. I'm sure they will be fast friends.


I think this pictures pretty much sums Emma up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment