Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another reason to love KU


Last night at the KU vs MU game (so awesome) in Allen Fieldhouse (love it) where KU won by 19 points (we rule), KU had 80's rockstar Eddie Money sing the National Anthem.

His song "Take Me Home Tonight" may be one of my top 10 all time favorite songs. If only he would have sang that song at half time. If you can't remember which song I'm referring to then you must not have attended any of my 80's Dance Party USA's or been super cool dancing all night at the pavilion.

It would have been awesome if I was at the game. I think that the KU - MU game is one of my favorite events of the year and it is always the icing on the cake when we crush them. Missouri is the worst!

6 comments:

  1. And if you'd been there, maybe you could have asked him who Ronnie is and what it is that he said that was so important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was about to say! You stole my joke. Oh Ronnie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over in Manhattan we like to pretend you hate us more than Mizzou. It's good for our egos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Vic. We don't hate you, we just like to beat you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still banned from "Tigerboard"?

    ReplyDelete