Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We're Back!

Ahhh, to be home. Home has many meanings but I have found that, for me, it is wherever Bob, Siena and I are living. Right now, that is Cayman and it's wonderful 80 degree weather. Actually, right now it is around 85 and a little too hot :).

Bad news on returning, our car has broken down. Again. Boo.

Siena's doing well. A little needy, but not nearly as bad as last time. I think she slept for almost 10 hours last night. Good to be home :)

Some how I never took any pictures on our trip. Weird. We had a great time in KS - playing guitar hero, eating mexican, going to movies, eating bbq, watching the Jayhawks win, eating cheddar ale soup, going for drinks with friends, eating more mexican, going to grandma's house, and eating . . . we did a lot of eating. Will have to hit the gym this weekend to combat the extra softness we added to our bellies :)

Our trip was lots of fun and we loved seeing all of our friends and family. We want to thank everyone for all of the great gifts we were given, especially the gift of your time. It was so much fun!

*UPDATE* Apparently I lied. I did take pictures when we visited with Travis, Lindsay and their new dog Emma. I will post again soon with proof.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your mother-in-law at Einstein right after you guys left! Can't believe you were here for the blizzard!

    ReplyDelete