Friday, January 8, 2010

Dream-boat *Updated*

When thinking of a dream-boat, my mind used to wander to Johnny . . .


Or maybe Leo . . .


But not anymore! My mind will now always remember this beautiful dream-boat:



Actually, the term "boat" seems almost derogatory to use for this extravagant piece of luxury. I think that "mega-yacht" is more suitable. I just found myself gazing at her, thinking "Who must own her, who may be renting her, what would I name her and how in the world can I get aboard?". Bob suggested that I swim out to it, but it is pretty far away. It looks closer in real life, I had to use my zoom to get this photo (my camera isn't very sophisticated). I wish I had Rachel or Victoria or Courtney's camera to take the photo properly.

UPDATE: The yacht is the Octopus and belongs to Paul Allen, Co-Founder of Microsoft. It is the eighth largest super yacht in the world and cost 200 million USD to build in 2003.

6 comments:

  1. Personally, I'd take Johnny over a boat. (Please don't tell Sol, he'll be sad.)

    ...Is Pirates the movie where somebody keeps saying that its a SHIP not a BOAT? I don't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of taking pictures of ships or boats, let's switch to taking photos of Leo. I love Leo. If you could take pictures of Leo for me, I'd GIVE you my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boats, but when will an episode of the Titanic reek havoc once again? Think about it. Also, Johnny is the hottest man ever. He can "explore" me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Vic's little sis. And it seems to me that the other co-founder of Microsoft has found a better way to spend his money: http://www.gatesfoundation.org/

    ReplyDelete