Saturday, January 30, 2010

Game Day in the Litter box of Doom

A friend of mine (though not a friend today) comment today via her post that KSU has all this "tradition" and how Bramlage (aka Allen Fieldhouse West) holds more people than Allen and how they have more students in their stands and blah blah blah blah blah. I'm here to say a very nice "Stuff It" to all wild kittens, KU rules. You all may be enjoying a fun few years with your Coach Martin but trust me, when the first real basketball school comes knocking Martin is going to take off (maybe sooner than you think) and you all will be left with an empty arena and stumbling players.

To the students of KSU I only have this to say: Please don't throw things on the court or at my players like you used to. It only embarrasses yourself and your school. Stay classy, we always do.

Oh and watch out for this guy


And we hate Mizzou more than we hate you. Sorry, you are the still the wallflower, standing in your litter box, that nobody wants to take to the dance.

5 comments:

  1. You are mean. I hope you lose. I love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. edmund is pumped for his first big game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will see you in the dance. The big dance towards the final four. And we are classy. Haven't you seen our drill team? They are called the CLASSY cats.

    BRING IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed KSU's school color is purple. From watching games at Lameledge (or what ever it's called) for over 2 decades, I thought "contemporary concrete" was their color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll add to the "don't throw stuff on the court" comment...umm, also don't yell out 'Bull&#*$' as a cheer with the game being televised on national tv. Again, not classy.

    ReplyDelete