Sunday, June 7, 2009

Super SUCCESS

Awesome week! 

Success #1: Siena can SWIM! It finally clicked for her this week. We are also happy because she seems to really enjoy swimming. She likes chasing balls and leaves in the water and swimming to and from Bob and I. We still have to hold her occasionally. Sometimes she tries to stand like her people do and we have to help her out. Other than that, it is going well. It is really hot out during the day and it definitely makes our beach time more enjoyable!

Success #2: Yesterday we saw not one, but TWO sea turtles while snorkeling! I was so pleased, i've been wanting to see them in the wild my whole life! They weren't the large green turtles, but they were cute just the same. It was neat to watch them fly through the water and eat coral. 

Today Bob and I have chosen to be lazy. We are going to rent some movies, grill out and enjoy a relaxing Sunday. Not much going on next week. We may go to a braai/grill at a friends house and will probably try to go to the turtle farm next weekend. I didn't want to go until I saw a turtle in the wild. 

Bob and I both have new cell phone numbers. If you'd like them you can email either of us and we will pass it on to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment