Friday, June 26, 2009

Big Rain and Big Haircut

Rain has officially come to Cayman. I know I said it rained last week but last night around 8 PM it started and has not stopped since. Our backyard looks like a pond. The weather is either nice and hot or pouring rain.


Siena's name is temporarily Big Haircut. She looks cute :)



Last night I went and saw The Proposal. So funny! Girls never get to be really funny in movies but there was this one part that Sandra Bullock was going so crazy that I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard. She's great.

Bob had a nice night with the boys playing poker at Rob and Monica's. He didn't win and will tell you all about it if you ask (I wouldn't suggest it :).

We actually don't have anything planned this weekend. I'm trying to talk Monica into a couples dinner at Casanova's Italian restaurant on Saturday night. If the weather is nice we are going to go to the beach on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment