Friday, November 27, 2009

Taco Flavored Thanksgiving


Two tacos, a burrito, and a soda pop! (name that show) Thanksgiving for us consisted of watching Love Actually (Bob played on the computer) and eating soft tacos. Yum!

We hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you have a safe holiday weekend. Bob had to work Thursday and Friday (Again, Thanksgiving is not a holiday in Cayman) and we are going to have a chill weekend. No Black Friday sales here, so no Christmas shopping to worry about this year either. Maybe online . . . a little anthropologie.com never hurt anyone :)

PS. Can you name the show? Bob and I saw that episode a few weeks ago and agreed we will never think of Jennifer Lopez the same again. Actually, if I ever met her I'd probably make my hand into a little person and sing "Ben, I love you almost as much as I love tacos" or "Taco Flavored Kisses".

10-23-07 resized South Park J-Lo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment