Thursday, October 8, 2009

Current Favorite Photos


Siena is so cute, I just can't get over it! Sometimes she will just come over to you and look at you, waiting for something. When you try to talk to her and ask her what she needs she will cock her head (as shown above) until you say the thing she wants. I'll say a long list of things like "Do you want your ball? Food? Water? Crab? Lobster? (her two toys) Potty?" until she jumps up at the thing she wants. I just love this look!

I've titled the photo above "BLAHHHH", heehee. We saw this Iguana and as we crept up to him he just made that hilarious face sticking his tongue out. I imagine it has something to do with temperature and/or water regulation, but I like to think that he was just really cheesed off saying Blahhhhhh! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment