Friday, May 29, 2009

Traveling and Travelers

This past weekend I spent in Wichita for the former Ms Amy Biggs/newly appointed Mrs. Daniel Warren's wedding. I am so glad I went back! It was so great seeing people from Andover, KU, TLC, and Real Life. It was like the weirdest combo ever, but what a great reunion of old and new friends!

Here is a picture of the Alpha Gamma Deltas

Rachel brought with her the newest member of the BSC, Finley "Finn" Scott. He was a good sport and is already practicing sitting quietly while his mom's friends dance, laugh, drink Diet Coke and tell old stories. I wish you could see his outfit. It looked like one of those t-shirt tuxedo's for a baby boy. So cute. Megan is also present in this picture looking fabulous as well!

I didn't spend much time in Wichita because I needed to fly back Sunday to receive my first island guests - Annie and Holli from KC! We had a great time taking a sunset pirate cruise, snorkeling, and just lying around the beach. The highlight (well, for me anyway) was introducing the girls to my friends, the sting rays. We went to stingray city on Wednesday and I think the girls had fun! This picture was taken when they first jumped in the water and were trying to adjust to having tons of stingrays swarming around them. We all agreed that eyes closed and mouths open was probably not the best way to greet sting rays :)

Bob's been working hard. I had the camera over the weekend so I don't have any pictures of the Beach BBQ/Braai he hosted with friends. This week he's been great hanging out with my friends and grilling us dinner. One of Bob's work friends is leaving to go home on Saturday, so tonight is the big farewell bash. Tomorrow Bob is participating in a beach volleyball tournament. Hopefully he won't get too sunburned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment