Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gross

Bob and I just ate the WORST Mexican food ever. I'm talking disgusting. Compared to this meal, Pace salsa and an Old El Paso taco kit are gourmet. I don't think I could have made a worse salsa or queso dip, even if I tried. The red enchilada sauce (that the meat was cooked in) tasted like a weird bbq sauce.  Well, I shouldn't be that hard on the meal. If you took the beef out of the enchiladas it may have been good on a bun with some ranch dip. But then again, almost every meat is good on a bun with ranch. 

We probably would have been better off going to Senior Frogs and doing the "touristy" thing. I don't really regret it, I would have ate at their regardless. It is like my personal mission to eat at every Mexican restaurant I see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment