Monday, April 27, 2009

Legends Tennis Tourney


This past weekend Bob and I went to the Legends Tennis Tournament at the Ritz-Carlton. We went with some of Bob's work friends. It was really interesting to be at an event like that, it was kinda classy. They had booths set up selling diamonds, champagne, and toy tennis balls that were larger than my head. 

In this picture Bob is sitting next to a guy that owns a lot of businesses in Cayman. He wasn't really supposed to be in the shot :)

Bob and his friends were all wearing headbands with the Jamaican colors, though none of the tennis players were from Jamaica. 
There really isn't too much else to report. I am glad that I took tennis at KU with Lindsay. I felt cool knowing the rules and calls and stuff. I liked watching live tennis more than I thought I would. Linds, we should have done Wimbledon! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment