Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome Back

I know, I know. It has been forever. If anyone out there still checks my blog, thanks for the loyalty. Those of you with Google Reader, you don't count.

Speaking of Google Reader makes me feel guilty. I seriously check it around 3 times a day. I can check my Reader and read blogs, but I can't post one? Terrible. In my defense, my computer has slowed down considerably, making loading any kind of image almost impossible. We are looking into some pretty new Apples to buy when we are home for Christmas.

I promise to post some photos from our exciting vacation to IRELAND, which we leave for next week! We are so excited! I really need a break. Bob has been working much harder during the off season than we had hoped and my hours have been longer due to staff shortages. Also, it is just so hot and humid here, it will be nice to cool off. I have always been interested in visiting Ireland but when I saw my friends Jessi and Courtney's photos it solidified my resolve. Actually, it just made me really jealous I didn't pay the extra money and fly to Ireland with them!

So, good times ahead and probably some good stories! We are staying in an array of accommodations in a variety of towns. Should be interesting!

Hope all is well with you out there in internet world! Hopefully I'll post again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you won't regret it! Ireland is lovely and with cool temperatures and they actually like Americans! A nice change of pace from other European encounters. Just be sure to visit the Cliffs of Moher (the Cliffs of Insanity from Princess Bride). They're INCONCEIVABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete