Saturday, May 22, 2010

Limited Access

Sorry it has been so long between posts. My Apple power cord died last week, leaving my computer incapacitated. I am currently writing from Bob's work computer. Luckily Bob's mom is coming in a few weeks and can bring us goodies from home.

Today is the start of Bob's vacation from work. He is supposed to be studying for the CFA exam the next two weeks before the exam. So what do you think he is doing today? No, not studying he's jet-ski fishing with his friend Rob. Hopefully they will catch some yummy fish for dinner tonight!

Not much else going on. The rain has really picked up and when it stops the mosquitoes are terrible. Needless to say, I've been staying indoors lately. Also, the seas are way to warm and I'm really hoping this isn't the precursor to a bad hurricane season!

1 comment: