Thursday, September 24, 2009

When one appliance starts working inevitably another one will stop.

We finally hooked up our video phone! Our internet has been a thorn in my side for the past 5 months. Finally I have everything set up and working! So if you have a phone that runs over the internet or can call on your computer and just need the IP address, let me know and we can chat face to face!

This week our tv broke. Like a tube or plug or something inside of it has burned out and it has a gray screen with white lines. You can still sort of see the picture and the sound is okay, but it is not a pleasant viewing experience. Right now, Bob and I have the tv on but are both working on our computers. If you multi-task, you almost can't tell a difference! The reason we bother at all is because it is Thursday and that means The Office and Project Runway are on! Of course this would happen on the one day I want to watch tv. Many of the American tv websites (nbc, abc, hulu, etc) do not allow us to watch shows online because we are out of the country. So it is now or never!


1 comment:

  1. Internet or tv... I do not know which one I need more. Can we talk via gmail chat with video?

    I MISS YOU MY TALL FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete